Re: FYI: Debian mailing lists' code of conduct

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 12:32:50 +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> [please Cc: me on replies, I'm not subscribed to -project]

Please include an appropriate Mail-Followup-To header in your messages then.

>  Why only avoid large attachments?  Avoid them at all:

Why? Every mail client worth its salt handles them nowadays, and they can be
quite useful, e.g. for cryptographic signatures, to forward messages or to
include configuration examples in messages.

No longer will we mistake music for a noun, as its containers have tempted
us to do for a century. We will realize once more that music is a verb, a
relationship, a constantly evolving life form.
	John Perry Barlow in http://technocrat.net/958163435/index_html