Re: FYI: Debian mailing lists' code of conduct

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 06:35:17PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:

> What's wrong with, say, attaching a patch, or a script log?

Well, it's not necessary to use an attachment in either of those
cases; patch(1) is perfectly capable of ignoring email headers and
footers, and script logs are usually for human consumption.  So, those
aren't really valid excuses.

OTOH, I probably *could* think of some valid excuses if I tried, so
I'm not complaining, just being a technical nit-picking weenie.  :-)

cheers
--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single