Re: RFD: Separate mailing list for users running testing?

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 01:25:52PM -0700, tluxt wrote:
> > FYI, debian-testing is NOT for developers.
>
> Hmm...
>
> If that is true then perhaps it would be a good idea to update some part
> of the following to be more accurate, correct, or informative.
>
> http://lists.debian.org/devel.html
> "This is an index of mailing list archives for the following category:
> Developers" debian-testing: Testing Debian

The www.d.o/intro/organization web page was unclear about debian-testing,
too. This was basically because nobody had a clue what the list was about,
and nobody complained. <shrug>

I'll readjust stuff to better match Dale's comments.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.