Re: Random BTS musings

Le Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 06:20:39PM +1000, Anthony Towns écrivait:
> Is that all there is, or is there some way of actually getting a list
> of current tasks and such too, or is it a write-only system? Is that
> actually being used? (At least during the bugsquash parties, I've mostly
> seen the /topic of #debian-bugs being used for coordination)

http://qa.debian.org/big-tasks.html
http://qa.debian.org/todo.html

But it has *never* been used. I wrote it 2 years ago when I had more time
to spend on QA. I was trying to do something that would let everybody
help on precise task.

Since it actually contains nothing interesting, someone has removed the
links from the main page.

Cheers,
Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguer sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com