A Description of Debian for a presentation

I am preparing a presentation about Linux and Open Source Software for
HP sales people and sales engineers.  I am including information about
the 5 distributions that HP offers, i.e.,

        Debian
        Caldera
        Red Hat
        SuSE
        Turbolinux

Below is an outline of the information I am including about Debian
I would appreciate your reviewing it.  Please email me corrections,
comments, and suggestions on how I can improve it.

Thanks in advance,

Nancy Blachman
650 966 8999
nancy@blachman.org

DEBIAN

    - Who developed Debian?

       Developed by over 800 mainly unpaid volunteer hackers
            around the world many who work on the GNU project
         Communicate with one another through
            email (mailing lists at lists.debian.org)
            IRC (#debian channel at irc.debian.org)
         Few of the developers have met in person

    - Where did the name come from?

      The name Debian comes from Debbie and Ian

    - What is Debian's reputation?

      Best known for
         ties to GNU project
            strict rules about which software is included
            Not free software is included on supplemental disks
              less non-free software rather than more GPL'ed software
                 e.g.,  Netscape never part of the Debian
                 distribution.   (Most other distributions did (and
                 still do) include Netscape, waiting until open browsers
                 are more in shape (and also helping support development
                 of these open browsers, so they aren't just free-loading).
         cross-platform compatibility
         design for experienced users
         large selection of prepackaged software

      Produce a conservative distribution
         well tested before release
         has relatively few bugs
         those bugs that do exist are well publicized

      Superior package format (App-get)
         will go out and fetch needed libraries and other files from
             the Internet if you are missing them

    - Who uses Debian?

      Lots of developers
         Particularly Open Source developers