Re: [PROPOSAL] Allowing crypto in the main archive

[Yes, I know I'm (a bit) late, but I think one point has to be raised,
and as no-one has done so as far as I can tell...]

You are all aware that the http://www.bxa.doc.gov/Encryption/Default.htm
are Crypt Policies of the *Administration*, right?

And we also know that this administration has changed, right?

*And* we know which incompetent <beep> is the boss of this new
 administration, right?

I wouldn't want to trust the stability of this man^w^w these policies
if I had to live in the US, so *I* at least wouldn't want to touch
these Debian policy item's for the time being.

Sorry, but I really *had* to say this...

Bye, J

PS: I'm not planning on visiting the US as long as that killer's on
the loose... however long that may be.  Losing the vote and still
winning the election, what a feat  :-/

--
Jürgen A. Erhard    juergen.erhard@gmx.net   phone: (GERMANY) 0721 27326
     MARS: http://members.tripod.com/Juergen_Erhard/mars_index.html