Re: Security upgrade for potato by new major version and distro change?
- To: Christian Hammers <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Security upgrade for potato by new major version and distro change?
- From: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:23:28 -0800
- Message-id: <20010122102327.H12042@silk.kitenet.net>
- In-reply-to: <20010122093815.C10857@westend.com>; from email@example.com on Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 09:38:15AM +0100
- References: <20010121132802.D22213@westend.com> <20010122081357.H15483@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> <20010122093815.C10857@westend.com>
Christian Hammers wrote:
> Programming did not fall under the requirements of a maintainer, last time I
Are you seriously saying that you think it is acceptable for debian
developers to be unable to program?
see shy jo