Re: why not replace individual programs?

>> As a conclusion one can only say, we need non-free.
>
>no matter how some people do not like the idea, you are right

surely we need it. if we don't need a cc why rms wrote a gcc?
if we don't need a os what shall gnu and debian stand here for?
i just can't see why there are even ``some people do not
like the idea''!

we need java, so work on japhar is the thing. AND make clear
distinction on japhar and sun SCSL is critical! please!

ÐÂÏÊÈÈÀ±µÄ³±Á÷×ÊѶ£¬ÍøÒ×ÐÂÀ±Channel£º http://spicy.163.com
ÉÁ¿Í¾«Æ·£¬¾¡ÔÚÍøÒ×FLASHÕ¾£º http://desktop.163.com/flash