Re: Thank you for responding

On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 10:50:59AM -0500, Bolan Meek wrote:
> Not merely suggesting, but pointing out, as in the quote including a
> snip from http://www.debian.org/MailingLists (again, below). -devel
> is supposed to be a forum for the discussing of technical issues of
> developing Debian packages, -project is supposed to be for political
> issues of developing Debian overall.

I was under the impression that I was discussing technical issue
pertaining to developing a Debian package.  Specifically vchkpw.

Please take another look at what I posted.  Here's
a url for it, in case you deleted your copy:
http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-0006/msg00463.html

I understand that there might be other other posts in this thread whidh
did not pertain to development issues, but I fail to understand why
you've classified my message in this fashion.

Please explain.

Thanks,

--
Raul