Re: new maintainers

On Fri, Dec 31, 1999 at 10:51:40PM +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I joined Debian at May 23, this year (1999). I know at least one
> new maintainer who joined at June, IIRC. Old New Maintainer Team
> did work at that time.

You must have squeaked in under the wire.  I applied in late May or
early June (I forget the exact date and my old sent-mail files have
been erased), got the automated response and since then there has been
silence (other than the flames on the mailing lists).  The earliest
message I saw complaining about a lack of response was dated June 11.

patiently waiting,

Bob

--
Bob Nielsen, W6SWE  (RN2)        nielsen@primenet.com