Re: Proposed change to Debian constitution

On Fri, 31 Dec 1999, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Anand Kumria wrote:
>
> > Plus if you have resigned why does new-maintainer still point to you?
>
> This question does not really show your cluefulness btw...

Really? James resigned and yet he still receives mail for
new-maintainer. I think that is strange.  You think it clueless.

$ date
Thu Dec 30 19:19:35 CST 1999
$ pwd
/var/qmail/alias
$ cat .qmail-new-maintainer
&joey-new-maintainer@debian.org
&joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de
&troup@debian.org

> PS: My killfile still has space for several more inhabitants...

Now you have me running scared and afraid to say what I think.

Anand