Re: Proposed change to Debian constitution

Anand Kumria wrote:
> > I didn't "stage a walkout"; I quit.  I've had nothing to do with
> > new-maintainer since then.  I fail to see how that's "improper
> > behaviour" which "screwed Debian over".
>
> Really?  So when I visited you and you saw you had about 500+ messages
> in your new-maintainer box; marked them as read; and then said ``Oh,
> we are not really accepting people'' it isn't a walkout?
>
> It was some months later when you bothered to make it oficial and let
> everyone know.

I don't think that flaming James will improve the situation.  Could
clueful people please stop this?  Same applies to me btw.

> Plus if you have resigned why does new-maintainer still point to you?

This question does not really show your cluefulness btw...

Regards,

	Joey

PS: My killfile still has space for several more inhabitants...

--
Linux - the choice of a GNU generation.