Re: Travel Assistance (was: Re: Debian at the bazaar?)

On Wed, Nov 24, 1999 at 10:03:28AM -0800, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> On 23-Nov-99 Andrew G . Feinberg wrote:
> > Guys,
> >       Steve Blood of The Bazaar has offered to assist as many developers
> > as possible with travel expenses. If this would mean that you could come,
> > please get in touch with steve (sblood@thebazaar.org).
> >

> I am trying to go (on VA) and will of course have at least room for one
> other person in my room.
>
> If I can go, I will also try to help get this thing organized, should know
> more by Monday.

I should be going, and hopefully I'll be staying with a relative, but I
don't know if this will work yet, and it would be useful to have a fallback.

--
Tom <tom@debian.org>

Someone on IRC was very sad about the uptime of his machine wrapping
from 497 days to 0.
	-- linux-kernel