Re: cups-filters 1.17.4 released!

On 09/11/2017 05:14 AM, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
Le dimanche, 10 septembre 2017, 16.28:02 h CEST Till Kamppeter a écrit :
I have released cups-filters 1.17.4 now, with the following changes:

Uploaded to experimental.

I have already uploaded this to Ubuntu as 1.17.4-0ubuntu1 so that users
can start testing. Please use this Ubuntu package to make your Debian
package.

Sorry, I didn't see your mail before uploading; no harm done this time. Please
just stay aware that I don't consider it my responsibility to cope with
Ubuntu-specific uploads. :-)

Thank you very much. I have synced your upload into Ubuntu now.