cups-filters 1.17.4 released!

Hi,

NOTE: Please wait with uploading to unstable until QPDF 7.0~b1 is readily available there!

I have released cups-filters 1.17.4 now, with the following changes:

	- pdftopdf: If the input PDF file contains an interactive
	  form, flatten it to static PDF so that further manipulation,
	  like scaling, number-up, ... do not let the filled for
	  content getting lost. This is implemented by using the
	  pdftocairo utility of Poppler and if this fails Ghostscript
	  (9.22 or later recommended). This will probably replaced by
	  a QPDF-based solution later. Thanks to Tobias Hoffmann for
	  the QPDF-based detection of PDF forms (Bug #1315, Ubuntu bug
	  #1564249).

This release is to fix the long-standing bugs of filled interactive PDF
forms printed without the filled in data when manipulating the pages
with operations like scale-to-fit, number-up, ...

I have already uploaded this to Ubuntu as 1.17.4-0ubuntu1 so that users can start testing. Please use this Ubuntu package to make your Debian package.

Thanks in advance.