Re: Adding latest Ubuntu changes to Debian CUPS GIT

On 06/10/2015 03:25 AM, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
I have now pushed a massive change on the repository through adopting
the [DEP-14] proposal for the git branch names. I took this opportunity
to rewrite the debian/experimental branch with a selection and rewrite
of your patches. I have integrated the new upstream 2.0.3 into that
branch, rebased the Ipp-Everywhere patch (but had to disable it, as it
breaks tests) and uploaded 2.0.3-1 to experimental.

I have succeeded to fix the IPP Everywhere patch now. I have first assumed by the test results that lpadmin is the culprit and so I have done a test build with the patch with the lpadmin.c part removed and this passed the tests. Then I have taken the systemv/lpadmin.c from the HEAD of CUPS 2.1.x to catch all other changes and fixes on lpadmin, not only the ones done for the IPP Everywhere PPD generator, refreshed the patch (which added a small change to it, see the "git diff" of my resulting commit) and built again. Now the patches are passing. With this result I have pushed the changes to the GIT repo to fix my broken patch.

Now the only problem preventing us from a new Debian release is MIPS ...