Re: Ghostscript 9.09 released upstream, Debian on 9.05

Quoting Till Kamppeter (2013-08-25 20:35:55)
> On 08/25/2013 08:16 PM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> > Quoting Till Kamppeter (2013-08-23 14:02:03)
> >> GS 9.09 builds (at least under Ubuntu) with all libraries taken
> >> from the system, no convenience code is used any more. But I do not
> >> know whether all of these libraries are actually available in
> >> Debian or whether there are some being newer in Ubuntu than in
> >> Debian or not in Debian at all, as I did not package these
> >> libraries for Ubuntu.
> >>
> >> I have packages GS 9.09 for Ubuntu with a ~dfsg source tarball not
> >> containing any of the convenience library code copies. There are
> >> also no source code patches (only some build system patches which
> >> most probably are known to you).
> >>
> >> You can find the package and the source tarball for backmerging to
> >> Debian on
> >>
> >> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ghostscript/9.09~dfsg-0ubuntu1
> >
> > You write above that Ghostscript 9.09 builds on Ubuntu.
> >
> > I am quite interested in learning which versions of libraries you
> > have succesfully build against, but fail to locate _succesful_ build
> > logs from Ubuntu (but found a few failing ones - missing
> > build-dependency).
> >
> > Could you perhaps provide me a URL to a succesful build log?
>
> I have built it on my local machine running a fully up-to-date Saucy.
> The build server is not able to build it because the libopenjpeg
> package is not in Ubuntu Main, but only in Universe. It is in the
> process to be transferred to Main, but this takes longer than
> expected.

Yes, I am aware of the libopenjpeg issue.  Specifically I was curious
about the verison of liblcms2-dev, but might have interest also in other
dependencies - that's why I generally asked for a build log.

 - Jonas