Re: Merging the source packages for argyll and libicc2

Thank you very much, your way of versioning is perfect. I have now uploaded the new Ubuntu package, merging everything from before:

Roland, your versioning, your firmware handling, and your distribution of files to the binary packages

Pascal, your use of jam for Argyll, to make the package more easily maintainable, and your introduction of quilt.

Someone whose name I do not find has introduced an argyll-dbg package.

I have restructured the package so that everything non-upstream goes into debian/, made libicc using autoconf/automake while the rest is using jam, and fixed the build on Oneiric.

I hope I did not forget anything.

The result is now in Ubuntu Universe and I will post a Main Inclusion Request (MIR) to get it into Main for Oneiric.

   Till