Slightly off-topic: Cube Mac power supply question

Sorry for the slightly off-topic question but I recently was given a Cube Mac without a power supply.  I know the cube requires a 28V supply of roughly 7A but I don't have the connector.  While I can build the required supply I don't have a source for the cable and would rather not hack the cube's power port to make it something I can acquire.

The end goal is to have a Debian G4 system running mostly quietly.  The G5 I have sounds like a jet engine about to take off so I can't really keep it running.