Re: Seeking for help with Debian 11 (2022-03-28 image) - can't install GRUB

One of the key things to know is that only certain very specific boot images will work. These have been hand-modified by Adrian to boot. Attempting to use any other random boot images will fail.

If you look back through Adrian’s messages in this mailing list, he announces the latest boot image every three or four months.

Once you have that, things usually go smoothly.

Best,

Ken