Debian freezing on PowerMac G4

Hey,

Took out my PowerMac G4 and installed Debian again. The install went smooth with the exception of the grub install. Got through that and it booted perfectly. I installed the nonfree firmware and the amd graphics package. When I rebooted the system froze. In the past I would put the kernel setting Radeon.agpmode=-1 and that would resolve it. I dropped to grub edit mode and added that like and it still froze. There something else I need to do?

Herminio

Sent from my iPhone