Re: Poll: Is anyone using nouveau driver on ppc64 system?

I like the idea of this group adopting an LTS kernel, and fleshing-out that one as much as we can. And then moving on to the next, if we believe it offers more.  After-all, these efforts are not all about the kernel itself, but really more about what we can run reliably in total.

Thomas Grzybowski

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.