Re: Poll: Is anyone using nouveau driver on ppc64 system?

I have a related question:  instead of us breaking what is working by updating the kernel regularly, why don't we find a good working kernel version and move on only when we can match that in terms of functionality?   Is there some "requirement" to always feature the latest kernel?

Thomas Grzybowski

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.