Verifying ofpathname - was: Re: Workaround for installing Debian onto PowerMacs (2020-02-02 image)

Hello!

On 2/8/21 3:14 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> I would be surprised to see that ofpathname returns wrong paths on PowerMac G5s as we explicitly
> tested the tool on these machines as well. I will soon have access to my G5 machines again so I
> verify that myself. There might be a bug hiding somewhere.

Could someone with a PowerMac G5 running the latest version of Debian unstable please
run the following commands and paste the output here?

# ofpathname /dev/sda
# ofpathname /dev/sda1
# ofpathname /dev/sda2

and for other disks and partitions possibly on the system?

Thanks,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz