Large reduction in portability of some KDE packages

Hello!

I was wondering whether there is a way around this large reduction in portability
of KDE that occurred recently [1]?

Apparently, the package was already removed by FTP masters for the other release
architectures. But I'm not sure what kind of light this sheds on Debian if we
start fixing bugs by removing features.

While I understand that the majority of users are currently on x86_64, I find
it rather problematic that even ppc64el and riscv64, two very actively maintained
and in particular open architectures are being left out by KDE.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz