Re: How to track sudden poweroff ?

Le 27 janv. 2020 à 04:15, Stan Johnson <userm57@yahoo.com> a écrit :

After adding these windfarm options to my kernel .config file and
re-compiling the kernel, the unexpected shutdowns have stopped:

(kernel: 5.2.9, compiler: gcc (Debian 9.2.1-4) 9.2.1 20190821)

CONFIG_WINDFARM=y
CONFIG_WINDFARM_PM81=y
CONFIG_WINDFARM_PM72=y
CONFIG_WINDFARM_RM31=y
CONFIG_WINDFARM_PM91=y
CONFIG_WINDFARM_PM112=y
CONFIG_WINDFARM_PM121=y

Thanks ! At least I’m not alone. I’ve checked my temperatures in sid and everything seems to be OK.
I don’t see why these drivers being compiled in the kernel instead of modules could change anything, but I’m in the process of trying to build the last kernel with this config.
According to https://kernel-team.pages.debian.net/kernel-handbook/ch-common-tasks.html#s-common-building in this section : 4.5. Building a custom kernel from Debian kernel source

 I’ve run apt install linux-source, I reuse the config file from the distribution, and disables module singing with scripts/config --disable MODULE_SIG and I’ve modified the options. But the build fails with this :
make[1] : *** No rule to build target « debian/certs/debian-uefi-certs.pem », needed for « certs/x509_certificate_list ». Stop

What did I miss ?
Bertrand