Re: Tests on new 2019-04-09 image on PPC64

Hello!

Thanks for the additional tests.

On 4/10/19 1:45 PM, aggaz wrote:
> After changing the permissions of mkhfs-bootstrap.sh GRUB was properly
> installed. During GRUB's installation I was asked by the installer:
> "Force GRUB installation to the EFI removable media path?"
> I was unsure about what to reply and I kept the default "NO".

Hmm. I wonder where this message comes from. PowerPC machines don't use
EFI, so this message should never show up.

> Installation was correctly finished and after reboot I had grub showing up.
> Newly installed system was booted but not correctly.
> Systemd waited a while for "a start job is running for /dev/sdc2" (the
> partition where GRUB was installed).
> Then I saw:
> [DEPEND] Dependency failed for File System Check on /dev/sdc2.
> [DEPEND] Dependency failed for /boot/grub.
> [DEPEND] Dependency failed for Local File Syestem.

Could you share the /etc/fstab and /boot/grub/grub.cfg of the installed
system?

We should use UUIDs for the partition names as device names are unreliable
and might change after a reboot.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz