Re: experience with newly built sid installer iso

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for looking into this.

The July image works.

You say it’s part of the debian-installer image. For some reason
these udebs are not there. This means then to my opinion that the debian-installer is not working as it should.

As you don’t have time now and because the kernel cannot be built right now, let’s wait until the kernel builds. We can then try again.

Regards,
Jeroen