Re: experience with newly built sid installer iso

I can't make anything useful out of the logfile in all honesty.
As far as the debian-installer goes, I used the tarbal produced:
debian-installer-images_20190703_ppc64.tar.gz
I opened the contents and pointed to the contents (installer-power) in CONF-ports.sh
export DI_DIR=/home/jeroen/d-i/%ARCH%/installer-%ARCH%/current/images/

I did not specify anything more.
Should I put:
export DI_DIR=/home/jeroen/d-i/%ARCH%/installer-%ARCH%/current/images/cdrom
here then ?

--
Jeroen Diederen <jjhdiederen@zonnet.nl>