Re: sid installer images with LXDE desktop environment

Thank you Elimar. I checked it and the packages built from vim are already in Debian-ports, also vim-tiny.
http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/pool-powerpc/main/v/vim/

Question remains how to make a LXDE desktop installer image for powerpc/ppc Debian sid...

Elimar Riesebieter schreef op 2019-11-04 12:07:
* Michael Cree <mcree@orcon.net.nz> [2019-11-04 07:54 +1300]:

On Sun, Nov 03, 2019 at 07:15:14PM +0100, Jeroen Diederen wrote:
> The problem I am having is that very often when I want to install a sid LXDE
> environment on one of my Macs, the netinstaller stops the installation
> process as some package is missing from Debian-ports. For example, the last
> couple of this it stops at installing vim-tiny in sid powerpc.

You would probably be better off fixing the vim FTBFS in powerpc.

Should be fixed by 2:8.1.2244-1:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=vim

Elimar