Re: Debian Installer GRUB test image available -- fails to install GRUB "ofpathname: not found"

On 5/5/19 6:28 AM, Rick Thomas wrote:
> The log says "grub-installer: grub-install: error: ofpathname: not found.”

Ah, right. Since the debian-installer GRUB test image doesn't contain Yaboot
anymore, Frank cannot steal of the "ofpath" utility from Yaboot and repurpose
it for GRUB.

So, we need to fix grub-ofpathname before we can fully switch to GRUB, both for
booting the installer as well as installing it as a bootloader for the installed
system.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz