Re: List of powerpc / pmac specific package for debian-ports

On Wed, Jan 09, 2019 at 08:40:10AM +1300, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> Regarding the old 32 bit powerpc-utils, now pmac-utils, I am no
> longer maintainer of that package after it was taken over by Adam
> Conrad (with my express consent) in 2016. Adam carried out the
> package rename, and uploaded pmac-utils to unstable in March of
> 2016. For reasons not apparent to me, it was removed from testing in
> November that year.

Well, I added myself to uploaders and did some updating (and
renaming) with your consent, I didn't realise you thought I
was taking over maintainership entirely. ;)

Either way, I also have no idea why it ended up removed from the
archive, as I hadn't actually been watching.  That's curious.

... Adam