Re: changing the source.list and updating, X not starting

Hello,

quite a late reply, but my systemctl —failed shows:

systems-modules-load.service loaded failed failed Load Kernel Modules

in the .xsession-errors for the user, i have a thunar fatal IO error 11
and same error for wrapper-1.0 and xfsettingsd.

i am using xfce4.

thanks,
Mitch