Re: [PPC64] Partman doesn't recognize our partitions

On 10/07/2017 06:55 PM, Christian Zigotzky wrote:
> I have tried it with the latest stable kernel 4.13.5 again but unfortunately
> without any success. Partman stops at 50%. I manually started the "disk-detect"
> command and it works without any error messages.
> I see also all partitions in /proc/diskstats.
Yes, I already saw that in your other message but I haven't found the time yet
to deal with this issue yet. Your situation is complicated by the fact that
you are using a kernel mismatched to the initrd of the debian-installer which
can possibly lead to side-effects.

Are there no messages shown in /var/log/syslog or the syslog console (can be
reached by Alt+F1..8).

Thanks,
Adrian

--