[PPC64] Partman doesn't recognize our partitions

Hi Adrian,

First, many thanks for the new CD images. I tried to install Debian 9/Sid with the PPC64 ISO [1] on my Varisys Nemo board (A-EON AmigaOne X1000) [2] last week. Unfortunately partman doesn't recognize my partitions. I have some SSDs with RDB and MBR partition tables in my X1000. Casey has the same issue on his Varisys Cyrus Plus board (A-EON AmigaOne X5000) [3][4]. He has also SSD drives in his X5000. He was able to install it without installed SSDs. Maybe partman doesn't recognize partitions on SSDs.

Thanks,
Christian

[1] https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AmigaOne_X1000