Re: Installer from Ports, ppc 32 bit : "No kernel modules found"[was: Re: problem with page /ports/powerpc/]

On Tue, Dec 05, 2017 at 08:37:24PM +0100, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 20:34:11 +0100
> Wolfgang Pfeiffer <roto@gmx.net> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 20:12:24 +0100
> > Gabriel Paubert <paubert@iram.es> wrote:
> >  [ ... ]
> >
> > The latter one: mine is from ~2001:
> > "Command (Apple) key followed by KP_Enter"
> > On this image it's the left one:
> > https://images.techhive.com/images/article/2015/05/powerbook-g4-titanium-01-100583313-orig.jpg
>
> Other than the one in picture mine is a qwertz one .. but the kp_enter
> key (right side of Option key) is like mine ...

Ok, thanks, I don't have the keyboard configuration file at hand, but it
was something like lv3:enter_switch in the keyboard options.

Looking at /usr/share/X11/xkb/rules/xorg, there may be other ways to get
this option, but X keyboard configuration is a mystery for me.

	Regards,
	Gabriel