Re: debian-installer now available in Ports

Am 2017-04-14 um 13:08 schrieb John Paul Adrian Glaubitz:
On 04/14/2017 12:00 PM, Linux User #330250 wrote:
Am 2017-04-14 um 10:25 schrieb John Paul Adrian Glaubitz:
Yes, the choose-mirror package currently doesn't support unstable [1]. You can easily enter a normal
mirror URL like "ftp.debian.org" and "debian/" as a sub-directory and it should work.
Should I install again and try that or can we just assume that this will work?
It should just work, but you can try nontheless. We're happy about any feedback
we can get.

No, this did not work. I chose "enter by hand" and added ftp.at.debian.org (at for Austria), which worked when I added it manually after the installation, and /debian/ (the default). It gives the same error. Changing the base address to ftp.debian.org didn't help either. BTW, I used http (not https, not ftp).

I think it has to do with "unstable".
Is there anything I could try in a shell? Where does the installer store the mirror information? I assumed /etc/apt/sources.list, but when I open a shell (from within the installer, since I use it now over SSH) it tells me that there is "no such file or directory"...