Re: debian-installer now available in Ports

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Linux User #330250
<linuxuser330250@gmx.net> wrote:
> One suggestion for further improvement: on an older installation I had used
> before powerpc was dropped (Debian 7.x, then testing) I was able to get
> grub2 running. It would be an idea to have grub2 as an alternative to yaboot
> during installation.

Hum, is this a regression from:

https://bugs.debian.org/664128

Did you really create manually '/boot/grub' partition ? I believe
there will still be some manual steps since this is not a PRep machine
but should get you almost there.

-M