Re: qemu-system-ppc64: usb kbd not working

hi Konstantinos,

On 03/04/2015 11:14 AM, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Tried to boot some ppc64 d-i image that I created for testing[1], and
> can't get past the language chooser, as usb kbd doesn't seem to be
> working on qemu-system-ppc64. The input buffer seems to fill quickly and
> I get the message:
I just tried it on my Ubuntu hypervisor and things work very well. I was not able
to install because it seems that only the cdrom installation is working at the
moment, and we don't have the cdrom image so far, right?

I also don't see any reference for kbd in the logs. I am running in POWER8 with
the following command:

# qemu-system-ppc64 --enable-kvm   -nographic -nodefaults -monitor stdio -serial
pty -M pseries -smp 1  -m 4G  --kernel vmlinux  --initrd initrd.gz   -append
"console=hvc0"

$ qemu-system-ppc --version
QEMU emulator version 2.1.0 (Debian 2.1+dfsg-4ubuntu6.4), Copyright (c) 2003-2008
Fabrice Bellard

Thanks for working on it.