qemu-system-ppc64: usb kbd not working

Hi all,

Tried to boot some ppc64 d-i image that I created for testing[1], and
can't get past the language chooser, as usb kbd doesn't seem to be
working on qemu-system-ppc64. The input buffer seems to fill quickly and
I get the message:

usb-kbd: warning: key event queue full

numerous times, before I kill the process. Anything I tried didn't seem
to work, same behaviour even on qemu 2.2 from experimental.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Konstantinos

[1]: http://freevec.org/files/installer-ppc64.tar.xz just vmlinux,
initrd.gz for now.
[2]: The imac g5 that Risto sent me is working fine, but for some reason
fans are making a whining noise at all times, I'll probably have to do
some case mod, to replace the fans with some quieter ones.

--
Konstantinos Margaritis
email: markos@freevec.org, markos@debian.org