Re: Configure power button to shutdown

Hi,

JB~ wrote:
"you can map the On/off button it has already functions like sleep/awake, but
no[t] on older machines [like the G4].. "

So he thinks it's not possible; I would add that if it were, by chance, you
could trigger this within deep functionality of open firmware or the boot-
loaders
I on iBook G3 if you hit the power button, MacOS X ives you the choice to shut down or sleep.
The same happened on the G3 Tower by using the power button on the keyboard.
I suppose here you are referring to the power button on the computer, but it is really different? I don't know / dont't remember.

Riccardo