Configure power button to shutdown

Hi there,

I am using an old mac mini powerpc G4 for UPnP server (minidlna), no
mouse, no keyboard plugged in. What I would like is a simple way to
shutdown cleanly the box (if my laptop is around I can ssh + shutdown
it).

On typical x86, there is an ACPI mecanism which can be tweaked easily
[*]. However this is much more complex on powerpc based box.

Does anyone knows:
- What is the event triggered when I press the power button ?
- How do I map this event to `pbbuttonsd` action ?

Thanks,

[*] http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/97565/configure-power-button-to-shutdown-on-debian