Re: Work to be done on ppc64el before the release (or even before)

On 09/16/2014 12:48 PM, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
>bugs). We should still try to fix them if possible. I have tried to
>identify packages that are important either because of the
>functionality they provide or because the number of packages which
>build-depends on them. Here is a first list:

Many thanks.

>libkolabxml   FTBFS, seems to be a problem with boost::math::changesign

I probably won't have time to look at that before the week-end, so don't
hesitate to have a look if you have time.

I hope I can find more time for the overall list; really important.

For this one, I'm asking someone who should known Boost for ppc64/el well.

--
Mauricio Faria de Oliveira
IBM Linux Technology Center