Re: Fixing buildd issues on ppc64el

On 08/21/2014 04:26 PM, Aurelien Jarno wrote:

I have started to put the known failures with a bug number, but if some
others can help with matching a build failure with a bug number that
would be great. Of course if there is no bug in the BTS, it's a good
idea to debug it and report a new bug with a patch.

Hi Aurelien,

I've generated a list[1] that could help you (I hope so).
This list shows the packages that have bugs tagged (tag ppc64el) and appear in the Build-attempted/Failed sections from the buildd status of ppc64el page from Debian[2].

[1] http://www.17o2.net/debian/pending.html
[2] https://buildd.debian.org/status/architecture.php?a=ppc64el&suite=sid

Erwan.