Re: failed ppc64el build of ruby-ffi 1.9.3debian-2

Hello *,

[not subscribed to debian-powerpc@l.d.o, please keep me in Cc:]

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 11:30:02PM +0000, Debian buildds wrote:
>  * Source package: ruby-ffi
>  * Version: 1.9.3debian-2
>  * Architecture: ppc64el
>  * State: failed
>  * Suite: sid
>  * Builder: ppc64el1.debian.net
>  * Build log: https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=ruby-ffi&arch=ppc64el&ver=1.9.3debian-2&stamp=1408749679&file=log
>
> Please note that these notifications do not necessarily mean bug reports
> in your package but could also be caused by other packages, temporary
> uninstallabilities and arch-specific breakages.  A look at the build log
> despite this disclaimer would be appreciated however.

I would like to do the porting work necessary for ruby-ffi on ppc64el,
but it seems that the schroot setup on the available porter box is
slightly broken:

terceiro@pastel:~$ schroot -b -c unstable -n ruby-ffi
E: /srv/chroot/unstable_ppc64el.tar.gz: Failed to stat file: No such file or directory

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>