Re: failed ppc64el build of ruby-ffi 1.9.3debian-2

Hi Antonio,

On 08/23/2014 11:59 AM, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
  * Build log:https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=ruby-ffi&arch=ppc64el&ver=1.9.3debian-2&stamp=1408749679&file=log
[...]
I would like to do the porting work necessary for ruby-ffi on ppc64el,

First, thanks for being willing to help.

Second, in respect of your time, I believe that sort of errors (related
to variadic arguments call) is fixed on Ubuntu, with a small patch, in
case it helps. (I know little about ruby, but that one looks like it.)

but it seems that the schroot setup on the available porter box is
slightly broken:

terceiro@pastel:~$ schroot -b -c unstable -n ruby-ffi
E: /srv/chroot/unstable_ppc64el.tar.gz: Failed to stat file: No such file or directory

AFAIK there were some changes going on recently.  I just tried that,
and it seems OK (unpacked and gave me a shell). May you please check it?

cheers,

--
Mauricio Faria de Oliveira
IBM Linux Technology Center