Re: Can't Install XORG?

On 2013 Feb 1, at 9:53 AM, John Koskie wrote:

> Try the following lines in /etc/apt/sources.list (comment out any others):

	Thanks, Mr. Koskie.  Correcting the sources list did indeed allow me to begin the X11 install.  FWIW, the file was a bit of a miss-mash.  It was completely missing any lines containing the first two 'squeeze main' repositories, while the last two 'squeeze-updates main' were there but commented out with an additional line explaining that they had failed verification.  The only valid repos were the middle 'squeeze/updates main' security ones.

	For the record, the non-functional mirror i had selected was Berkeley.  Should i file a bug report over this?

sent from Lion

Zik-Zak Announcer: Zik-Zak... We make everything you need and you need everything we make.