Re: Can't Install XORG?

I have a 99-vintage Tower [G4 / 350MHz / 1Gb - M7826LL/A - PowerMac1,2 -
M5183].  I originally installed lenny a couple of years ago, and it ran great.
Then I went up to squeeze, and it is a little slow, but still runs fine.
However, when I attempted to run wheezy, it ran impossibly slow, so I scrubbed
it and went back to squeeze.

The mirror I use for everything is utexas.edu - it has the PPC packages.

(P.S., I also have a (used) G5 [2.7 DP] that I bought locally for $150.  I use
it for large scientific calculations and it ROCKS!  The only thing is, I had
to try a couple of machines: most of the high-end Towers of that era used
nvidia display cards, and I have yet to get a version of nouveau that works on
the PPC architecture.  The G5 I am using has a radeon display mgr, and it runs
great.)

Cheers,
Dave