Re: Results of the porter roll call (Was: Roll call for porters of architectures in sid and testing)

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:30:47 +0200
Sven Luther <sven.luther@plz.fr> wrote:
> > Debian should have a powerpc porterbox.  However, I believe you will
> > need a DD to sign off on you getting a guest account for those.  I
> > won't be able to help you here though.  Alternatively, some of the
> > other ppc porters might have an unofficial porterbox you can use.
>
> Will check with them.

Hi Sven,

Just wanted to offer my help in this, in case you may need it. I'm also
trying to revive my ppc boxes (my pegasos doesn't work anymore
reliably, but I have a powerbook and I might be able to get my MPC8610
to work soon). So I do have an interest in getting the port to work, I
might not work *on* it, but I definitely intend to work on some things
-esp. what is related to keeping my powerbook running well.

Regards

Konstantinos

PS. Would personally love to see you getting involved with Debian
again and you have my support in this wholeheartidly :)