Re: Hibernation (suspend-to-ram) on iMac G4 with Debian Squeeze

On Fri, 2012-05-11 at 18:44 +0200, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> Just for reference since this question arise quite often on this
> mailing list:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2010/09/msg00109.html
> &
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2011/02/msg00005.html

Thank you for those links. Actually, as noticed by Michel Dänzer, I
used the wrong term, 'hibernation', instead of 'sleep' for my searching
expression. That's why, I guess, I didn't find anything relevant at
first in debian-powerpc mailing list archive.

Regards,

e-